Saturday, February 15, 2014

I was hoping to add another step today but my internet was down for the first half of the day.  So, while I was waiting for Verizon to fix my connection, I did a couple of binds instead.

Here are my two from today.




1) The Books Of Magic.   I loved this Perfect Bound Mini Series when it came out and need to reread it.   It stands a better chance of getting read if its on my bookshelf and not in a long-box.


 2).  MacKenzie Queen by Bernie Mirault.   This was a B&W limited series that Bernie Mirault did prior to The Jam and his Grendel run.   Once again, it is a work that I need to revisit.



I am extremely pleased with these two binds.   Limited gutter loss and the everything fit just right.

As an added bonus, here is a short video of my first home bind.  Micronauts 1-12 and Annuals 1&2.

 

Wow, I was promising a tutorial a year and a half ago.    Well it is finally happening.

I will try and post another step in the process tomorrow.   


Bean


No comments:

Post a Comment